Blackfish Nootka 520 White 3 piece Adjustable
The ideal blade shape for surfing, doing yoga or just paddling across the local lake. This blade is our best selling classic teardrop shape. The dihedral allows for clean water entry, a stable catch phase and a clean exit. This blade is both light and durable and is available in fiberglass (texalium).
The Blackfish Paddles Nootka is their best selling classic teardrop shape; the dihedral allows for clean water entry, a stable catch phase and a clean exit. It has the ideal blade shape for surfing, doing yoga or just paddling across the local lake. This blade is both light and durable.
An ideal paddle for entry level paddlers who want high quality that will endure and grow with them, the Nootka is available in texalium fibreglass or their unique ‘fishskin’ technology that has even higher durability.
- High performance that is cost effective
- Clean entry and stable catch phase due to proven design
- 8 degree blade to shaft angle
- Blade Surface Area: 520 cm2.
- ABS rails to provide durability
- The clamp on the adjustable shaft is unique to Blackfish; designed not to crush the shaft but to hold it securely in place without damaging its integrity.
- Blade, shaft and handle are all fabricated using Bio-Resin
- Ergo Handle, ABS rails for durability
- 3 piece Adjustable Carbon Shaft with Carbon Handle.
Availability: Out of stock